Sunday, August 23, 2009

Topic: Genres

I've devised a schedule of sorts for this blog. On Sunday I will announce the new topic for the week. Monday through Friday will have entries related to that topic. Saturday is wild card day (as all weekends should be) to post whatever I please. I may break from schedule occasionally if I come across a fantastic photo opportunity that doesn't fit with the current theme, but I anticipate maintaining this pattern for a while.


















This week I'll explore different genres of photography; e.g., portrait, action, architecture, etc.

What do tomatoes have to do with photography styles? Nothing. I could attempt some pretense of doing a study in still life, but really, I just like pictures of produce. When I see a beautiful display, like this basket of cherry tomatoes, I can't eschew the opportunity.

Specs: 45 mm 1/40 f/5.6 ISO 200

No comments:

Post a Comment