Saturday, September 12, 2009

Freestyle: Concert

























This is Marc, one of the lead singers for the fantastic band downhere. Not only are the members of this band amazingly talented, they are also four of the most genuine people I've ever met. Their music has been a defining soundtrack of my life for the past eight years. They have a Christmas album coming out this year that everyone with holiday spirit should own, regardless of your feelings about "Christian" rock.

One of the things I appreciate about Marc here is that he's also a photographer, so he and the band not only allow fans to take and post photos, they encourage it. Don't ask me to explain the newsboy cap/plaid shirt/necktie combo, though (he chose to complete the ensemble with combat boots).

The key to concert photography is no flash, high-ish shutter speed, high ISO and wide-open aperture. 150mm 1/200 f/4.5 ISO 400

1 comment:

  1. k...I'm going to have a fan girl moment....

    *eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek*

    K, done! Nice job. I, too, love this pic. He photographs well.

    ReplyDelete