Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Essay #63: Lost in the shuffle

I took some pictures a couple of weeks ago on a trip back up to Wisconsin and dumped them on my hard drive sight unseen. I never do this. I often do stumble across photos I'd forgotten about (in fact, I recently found photos from not one, but two downhere concerts that I never uploaded anywhere), but I've at least looked at them before. Tonight, while putting files into folders, I realized that I need to pay better attention to what I've got and not just dump them and move on. Because otherwise I'm prone to miss things like this, and the learning opportunities that they present.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful macro! I love the light in this photo as well. I can almost smell a floral aroma through my monitor! Lovely!
    Kindest Regards~ OM girl

    ReplyDelete